Self Acceptance = Self Empowerment
We live in a world where so many of us want to be winners, and come across as perfect and successful. This might get overwhelming for someone who is just trying to get through each day without falling apart. Usually, when life puts us into those difficult and depressing times, we also develop very low self esteem. We should emphasize on the need to work on our self acceptance so we can turn things around and strengthen ourselves mentally and spiritually.
Accepting yourself as you are is an undeniable source of self empowerment. If you cannot first love and trust Yourself and believe in your own dreams, visions and powers, then nobody else will. The first step to self acceptance must come from within, because self belief is the foundation of all personal growth and personal development.
8 Tips For Self Empowerment Through Self Acceptance
• Be yourself — Don’t try to be someone else, if you stick to being you, you will eventually feel good about yourself. When you’re having a bad day and don’t know how to get over it, look yourself in the mirror and say to yourself -I will do everything in my power to turn this day into a beautiful day! This is a great mission statement and a guarantee for momentarily improved self esteem!
• Admit your flaws to yourself – there is no such thing as a perfect person, and as long as you accept this fact, you will be able to always grow and expand as a person. If there is a part of you that you despise, try to accept it and work with it in order to make it better. A project like this will give you self empowerment and self confidence.
• Walking – no matter what physical condition you are in, if you take a walk (30-60 min.) daily your mind will feel a lot better and you will feel empowered. A simple walk in nature can clear out the most difficult problems in your mind, without you even thinking of them.
• Meditate – nothing calms you more than a good meditation. You will feel relaxed and be able to take on whatever life throws at you. It is also a good moment to understand your own self a little bit better, so that you can achieve the self acceptance that you need.
• Goal setting – it doesn’t matter how impossible your goal sounds, write it on a piece of paper and hang it somewhere you can see it daily. This will give you tremendous meaning and motivation and this will offer you self empowerment even if you don’t realise it.
• The Power Of Positive Thinking – here is where the law of attraction comes into the picture. By practising positive affirmations daily, positive things will come your way. It’s not for nothing that the Shaolin monks believe in the power of positive thinking, because it really does exist and you will see it for yourself. The law of attraction is one of the most important universal laws.
• Share your insecurities – of course, this doesn’t mean that you have to stalk people on the street and constantly share your life. Instead, appeal to a person that is close to you (who you feel you can trust) and tell her or him about your problems. This will help you with the self acceptance and will make you feel that you are not alone. This person might not have the answer to your problems, but it will be good for you to be able to share your experience with someone who will listen to you.
• Compliment other people – this trick of positive affirmations might seem a little bit off the charts, but it works nonetheless. Once you make someone smile with your compliment, you will automatically smile too, because somebody is feeling empowered by you. This is a win-win situation in the science of “How To Be Happy” and you should benefit from it, especially since it takes no effort. In fact it could even make a rainy day feel sunny and warm.
Self Empowerment Need Self Acceptance To Really Work
As long as you remember that you and only you are able to change your destiny and the way other people see you, you will be just fine in the end. Follow the methods above and learn to offer yourself self empowerment through your self acceptance.
“No Arms No Legs No Worries”. You Simply Must Watch This Beautiful Video On Self Acceptance and Self Empowerment by Nick Vujicic below… And Please Share Your Comments On This Subject. Let Me Hear What You Think!
Best Wishes Always!
Thomas Di Leva
Tagged with: Daily Affirmations • Goal Setting • How To Be Happy • Improve Self Esteem • Law Of Attraction • Meditation • Nick Vujicic • Personal Development • Personal Growth • Positive Affirmations • Self Acceptance • Self Empowerment • The Power Of Positive Thinking • Universal Laws
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!